Skip to main content
Matthew 16
[18] And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
[19] And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Revelation 15
[5] And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bible challenge

Listen to the Bible being read all night long, every night for the rest of your life.  You need a Apple or Android phone . It doesn't have to have phone service, but needs the Tecarta Bible App loaded. The Tecarta Bible App is on both App stores . Let's do it.   Next:   Next: Next:   Next:     Next: